There are below password for try:
1. Q: How to set up the radio?
A: Please check the Video.
2. Q: How to save the setting?
A: Restart the radio after set up.
3. Q: How to recovery the factory set?
A: Please follow below set, the password is 0000. Once finish the set up, please restart the machine to save the settings.
4. How to set up the menu Language?
1). Restart the radio or reset the radio by pressing the small hole remarked “RES” in several seconds
2). Re-install the gps map app or other map apps, such as google map, here, etc
3). Re-install the system
4). Reconnect the GPS Antenna, put it in the better position to accept the signal.
5). Recovery into the factory set in the system set up
6). Put the GPS Antenna on the top of the dashboard, not inside the dashboard if work
7). Change to another new gps antenna if work or not, sometimes the antenna’s internal pin maybe broken during connect to the radio.
1. Press your car’s steering wheel control button, it will display number on our item’s steering setup, for example: 1 frame: 0.59, 2 frame: 0,22 etc
2. Click “Assign”, then click the number in the frame: for example: click 0.59 in 1 frame. Now the 1 frame background color will become white color.
3. Then click “ Voc+”, the “Voc+” will display in the 1 frame instead of number 0.59.
4. Repeat the same steps to set another functions: for example: 2 frame for “Voc-“, 3 frame for “Ch+” etc.
5. After you finished all steering wheel control functions setting, then click “Enter” to store it. It can work.
AC1064 LOGO Choose
1. In Main Menu, touch the “Aux in” to go into Aux in Menu. Please turn the volume to 2 (you could turn the volume by volume knob), Please see the picture: This is “Aux in” menu.
2. then long press the Disc Eject button in 3 seconds, you will go to Logo Menu. The button in red circle is Disc Eject button
3. In Logo menu, please find and choose the logo you want. (For example if you want Suzuki Logo: The Suzuki logo is in the second page. You could slide the screen to find it. In this menu, please touch KIA logo first, then touch Suzuki Logo.)
Now go back to main menu, turn off the car dvd. Then Turn it on again, you will have Suzuki Logo now
This is Logo menu.
Red connector+Grey Cable: Back Right Speaker Output (RR LINE OUT)
White connector+Grey Cable: Back Left Speaker output(RL LINE OUT)
Red connector+Brown Cable: Front Right Speaker Output（FR LINE OUT）
White connector+Brown Cable: Front Left Speaker output(FL LINE OUT)
Red connector+Black cable: Right Aux input(AUX R—IN)
White connector+ black cable: Left Aux input(AUX L—IN)
Yellow connector+Black cable: Video output 1(VIDEO 1 OUT)
Yellow connector+Black cable: Video output 2(VIDEO 2 OUT)
1pcs: Yellow connector+Purple cable: Reverse camera input(CAMERA IN)
1pcs: Yellow connector+ Green cable: Video input (AUX V IN)
1pc: Blue connector+Black cable: Subwoofer output(WOOFER OUT)